The Royal Palm Acres & Isles neighborhoods represent some of the best deals within the Oakland Park real estate market. With its great location just minutes to the upcoming downtown Oakland Park and beach, freeways and shopping.
The majority of the homes were built in the 1960’s and 1970’s and range in size from 1,400-2,000 square feet and from $230,000’s for a smaller fixer upper all the way up to around $400,000 for a canal remodeled home. These homes are a bargain when comparing to other areas in Oakland Park and Wilton Manors. Listed below are the most recent sold homes as of 07/01/2016:
- 1930 NW 36th Street, Oakland Park,FL 33309 | 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,689 square feet | List price $499,000 | Sold price $455,000
- 1765 NW 40th Street, Oakland Park, FL 33309 | 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,836 square feet | List price $399,995 | Sold price $387,000
- 3908 NW 17th Terrace,Oakland Park,FL 33309| 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,765 square feet | List price 369,800 | Sold price $360,000
- 3973 NW 18th Avenue, Oakland Park, FL 33309| 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,465 square feet | List price $299,000 | Sold price $305,000
- 1798 NW 39th Court, Oakland Park, FL 33309 | 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,443 square feet | List price $286,000 | Sold price $267,000
If you are looking to sell or buy in Royal Palm Acres & Royal Palm Isles area call Oakland Park realtor Keith Hasting with Castelli Real Estate as he lives here and knows the area well.