The South Florida economy has rebounded and construction is everywhere. This is most evident in the Fort Lauderdale luxury real estate market and the expectations are high with Riva luxury condominiums. With its dramatic location situated on the Middle River with sparkling water views as well as downtown Fort Lauderdale and the beach. The questions remains is Riva all that in luxury real estate in Fort Lauderdale.
Rivas brochure slogan states “Where the river meets the park” and the developers are known for their prime locations and modern attractive projects. Bradley Deckelbaum is representing a family of developers who has been building both commercial and retail properties for over 100 years. In the state of Florida they have built over 2,000 homes and condos with a value over $800 million.
With Riva Fort Lauderdale they have set the bar quite high as far the luxury condo market goes. There will be only 100 units with unobstructed views of the Middle River, Atlantic Ocean and downtown. The entrance way will run 400 feet up and feature 24 hour valet and security on hand as well as a dramatic lobby and café. Then heading towards the back on the Middle River will be a two acre lush landscaped park with gardens full of walkways and tropical planted trees and flowers.
The following is a price sheet with sizes and bedrooms:
- 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Cityside | square footage 1,538-1,738 | Price $615,000-$655,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Cityside | square footage 1,780 | Price $685,000-$725,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | City & Riverside | square footage 2,523 | $1.035,000-$1,185,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | City & Riverside | square footage 2,365 | $1.060,000-$1,155,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | Riverside | square footage 2,224-2,418 | $1,060,000-$1,225,000.00
With other features like private elevator entrances to units and a dog walk located on the 8th floor as well as a staffed spa and fitness center. It seems like Riva is set to bring a new level of luxury living never seen before in the Fort Lauderdale luxury real estate market.
There will be boat slips available to a limited amount of the owners. Please inquire with Fort Lauderdale real estate agent Keith Hasting at 305.778.0244 if any have any questions or market updates in regards to Riva.