In todays South Florida real estate market those homes with the best curb appeal will surely sell faster than those that need a little TLC.
Here are some very simple and quick and even better affordable or free home staging ideas that every seller should really take advantage of.
- Trim back bushes, trees and greenery – With sellers that overlook little things like overgrown bushes that may block a window or appear jungle like. Remember this will turn off home shoppers and they will pass on your home.
- If your planted items are not alive and look brown and dead get rid of them – Did you forget to clean up and pull dead plants, flowers, shrubs or weeds. If you have this is a must before listing a home.
- What is the true color of your wood deck or patio and is it faded and look dated – With the simple purchase of a can of paint or stain for a wood deck will bring new life to that patio or gate for you.
- Don’t let rust or a dirty water hose spoil a showing – Does your water hose or valve have rust on it or look like it needs to be replaced, well the good news for you is this cost less than going to a movie. Take a look at your water hose and make sure any soil and dirt has not dirtied a walk way or gate, this sounds simple but can I tell you how many homes look “dirty” where someone failed to rinse off where they were doing yard work.
- Does your mailbox have “curb appeal” – With many home owners that remodel and go to great lengths and update their home but fail with one simple and affordable fix = replace an old mailbox. With purchasing a new mailbox it doesn’t mean spending much and its a little touch that is well worth it.
If you are looking to Sell and List your home in the Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors and Oakland Park real estate market call Keith Hasting at 305.778.0244 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation home value or staging advice appointment today.
Leave A Comment